Home > Products > Auxiliary > Schaller Automation - Oil Mist Detectors
Schaller Automation - Oil Mist Detectors
Protect your investment with Schaller
Schaller Oil Mist detectors are essential in protecting your engines from major damage. Some older units experience false alarms, forcing you to shut down your engine operation and to inspect the entire system - often without any result.
Schaller Automation is one of the pioneers of Oil Mist Detectors. Since the late 1960's, VISATRON Oil Mist Detection systems have protected large diesel, gas and dual fuel engines all over the world. So far, more than 50.000 successful OMD installations have been installed, positioning Schaller as the market leader in this specialized field.
Schaller systems are not only installed on-board ships, but also on engines in diesel and gas power plants all over the world from 1000 kW engine power. MSHS offers service, complete units, upgrades, and spare parts.
Schaller Automation - Small unit, big impact
- • Protects engines from potential explosion
- • Fast acting - seconds to engine shut down
- • Classification approvals - ABS, CG and more
MSHS can provide Schaller unit service
- • Regular maintenance
- • Manufacturer calibration and overhaul
- • Upgrades to reduce the maintenance frequency
- • Trouble-shooting and emergency service
- • Factory-trained and experienced technicians
- • Approved by all relevant classification associations
- • Protects engines with a power range stationing at
- approximately 2MW
- • Soon available as flameproof version
- • Access to global Schaller network
Schaller Spare Parts and Service
Schaller Spare Parts
- Dedicated Team of Specialists
- Extensive Schaller spare parts inventory
- Competitive pricing and minimal turnaround times
Schaller Spare Parts
Find out more about our extensive spare parts inventory.
- Short turnaround times for emergency service in the Americas
- Factory-trained and experienced technicians
- Installation of complete units
- Retrofits and upgrades of existing equipment
Find out more about our engine and auxiliary services.