Home > Products > Diesel Engine Products and Parts > Hyundai Hi-touch Marine & Stationary Engines
Hyundai Hi-touch Marine & Stationary Engines
Hyundai HiMSEN - World's largest builder of marine diesel engines
Hyundai Heavy Industries Company Profile
Hyundai HiMSEN Engine & Machinery Division is the world's largest marine diesel engine builder, supplying approximately 35% of the global marine diesel market.
Hyundai HiMSEN is also a leading manufacturer of propellers, cargo oil pumps, ballast water treatment systems, and side thrusters.
Hyundai designed and developed the HiMSEN engine as part of ongoing efforts to provide the most practical and highest quality engines to its customers in the marine market.
MSHS is proud to provide factory-trained service for Hyundai HiMSEN in the Americas and the Caribbean.
Hyundai HiMSEN models offer the following:
- - Reliability
- - Durability
- - Long service intervals
- - Easy maintenance
- - Economical operating costs
- - Eco-friendly
- Semi-built-up crankschafts
- Monoblock crankshafts
- CNC and NC heavy-duty crankshaft
- Cutting-edge technology
- Highly efficient propulsion systems
- Modern design
More information about Marine Engine & Equipment.
Hyundai HiMSEN Brochure
Hyundai HiMSEN Factory-Trained Services
Factory-approved Hyundai Services
- Close Partnership with Hyundai with full access to the OEM supply chain
- Competitive pricing and minimal turnaround times
- 24/7 emergency service
- Hyundai Factory-trained and experienced technicians
- Installation of complete units
- Retrofits and upgrades of existing equipment
Find out more about our engine and auxiliary services.